#6. Favorite Photo




I don't know if I can choose a favorite photo of all time. That is SUCH a hard question. I can't even remember all the photos I love at one time (but that is why i scrapbook, right? Lol!)

This is the photo that comes to mind first. It is from this past christmas. To me it not only captures my niece looking pretty darn cute :), but it captures the feeling of the holiday and the memory of what it was like to be a child at christmas! :)

I would love to see some of your favorite photos too! Post them and add a link in the comments and I will take a look! :)

The thing I love about photography is that a*n*y*o*n*e can enjoy it. It seems like one of the few hobbies that people of almost any age or personality can get into! There is SO much in life to photograph! SO exciting! :)

Happy Friday! :) Els

No comments:

Post a Comment