so i have a little something to say...

many of you have noticed that for the past few months i haven't posted very many scrapbook pages. there are a few reasons for this...

1. a needed a break. simple as that. sometimes you need a break and sometimes you REALLY need one... and I was definitely at that second level...haha. I have been spending a lot of time painting and it has been extremely healthy and refreshing for me. Thank you for your encouragement and support!

reason # 2. I knew that in a few months I would have a reason to scrapbook a LOT and here it is......









I can't share anymore details at the moment, but I wanted to share that the process is underway and a new book is being created!!! :) This is a totally new concept (not a sequel to my last book)... I can't wait to share more in time!

Have a great day! Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment